Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hive #3  February block for Bonnie


Hi Hive 3!

I'm Bianca. This was my first ever Stash Bee block- and it was fun to not have to worry about perfect points and straight lines! But brown was scarce in my stash, and I think I only had one tone on tone. I like brown, so when I get some, it's usually used up right away. I hope you like it Bonnie, it should be halfway to you already!


As for Bonnie's questions, the five notions I can't live without are:
1. Thread clippers (I use them for just about everything and have a pair in every room)      
2. My cutting mat and rotary cutter
3. Clover clips
4. Hand sewing needles
5. A good ruler (for cutting and pressing)
 
5 foods I can't live without:
1. Seafood
2. Pineapple
3. Bacon
4. Bread
5. And since I love to bake, Cake (of the Chocolate variety).

No comments: