Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hive 3 February Block

Hi, I'm Heather from Quilts Actually and my blog is QA Creations.

This month Bonnie asked for a brown strip block with a little bit of wonky in there.  I'm not very experienced with wonky, so I tried but it's mostly straight.  It's a little longer than 16.5", so I left it un-trimmed so that she could trim as desired.

Hive 3 February Block

She also asked what our 5 favorite notions and 5 favorite foods are (mine are listed in no order than what I thought of them in).

5 Favorite Notions:
  • the super thin silk pins from Clover
  • Rotary Cutter/mat/ruler
  • Elmer's school glue (counting the glue stick and liquid glue together)
  • washi tape to mark the 1/4 inch spot on my machine
  • thread snips
5 Favorite Foods:
  • Lasagna
  • Grilled Salmon
  • Tomato
  • Warm Bread
  • Chocolate

No comments: