Monday, February 23, 2015

February Block - Hive 2

I really loved the freedom of this block and was so happy to get some sewing done this weekend. (I've been out of commission for about 3 weeks so this was a treat!)



I hope you like it, Jo. (I was going to give her some antennae but don't trust my embroidery skills that much.)

If I could have 4 people over for dinner, I would have to choose Maya Angelou, Paule Marshall, Nikki Giovani, and Julie Anne Peters. I would love to pick their brains about what inspired their stories/poems and just get to know them better.

2 comments:

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

This is gorgeous Yannick, there is real movement in this butterfly. Well done. I'm off to google the dinner guests I don't know, and I'm looking forward to your tutorial very soon.

Twinkle Toes said...

This is lovely! Thank you so much!!!!