Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hive 4 - February Block for Kathy

Hi, this is Diana from Red Delicious Life. I'm in hive 4 and Kathy from iamacraftykat asked us to make this block.  It was an easy block to make and I hope she likes mine. I think her finished quilt is going to have some great impact and I look forward to seeing it.


The question Kathy posed to us was how we like to design our quilts. I received EQ7 last Christmas and while there's a huge learning curve with it, I really enjoy it.

2 comments:

Pamela Lynne said...

What a nice crisp block. I wonder what the quilt will look like?? I can only imagine the exhaustion you are feeling right now as you adjust to a new way of life. Remember to treat yourself gently during this process. You can't be all things to all people without losing yourself in the process.
I want EQ7 now that it is available for a MAC , but I'm not very computer savvy so I worry about that learning curve you mention. Is it hard?

Barb Neiwert said...

I love your block!