Monday, February 16, 2015

February Stash Bee Hive 5




Honestly, Melon... what color is that, but since I have a new granddaughter coming, I thought !! what a great idea to add to her nursery and I went and bought a few FTQ's to add to my stash.. 



 I love making this block so a few more was FUN !!!! 
 Plus She can chose the arrangement that she wants and it is for a baby...




 MY STACK TO BE MAILED. 

I GIVE MYSELF A PLUS ON THESE BLOCKS AND DO WANT TO GIVE CREDIT TO http://filminthefridge.com/ WHO INSPIRED Kim's  BLOCK ! QUESTION FROM KIM This Month IS : What is your biggest "bucket list" quilt? My answer is I have a String Quilt AS KIM IS STARTING HERE.  That needs the strips sewn together and quilted, I also was inspired by this scrappy sweetness from ASHLEY AT fILMINTHEFRIDGE, AND I HAVE USED ALL THE SCRAPS FROM ALL 9 NEW GRANDKIDS, FROM THE LAST 6 YEARS, IT, IS SO VERY MEANINGFUL TO ME..I WANT TO COMPLETE THIS AND LAY IT ON THE BED IN MY STUDIO.. 
Kym I wish you and your family all the love and happiness that a new child can bring you and enjoy the small moments and remember when your tired and sleep deprived, It all changes, especially when they become teenagers, even when they become adults, you are never going to sleep again, My advice to you< Nap when that baby does.. 

1 comment:

Kim @ TiesThatBindQuilting said...

Your blocks look great and thank you so much for the extras!