Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hive 3 February block done

For February, Bonnie asked for a block of slightly wonky strips in browns with a little eggplant thrown in. I don't have much brown in my stash anymore (having recently gone on a fabric purge which included getting rid of a bunch of brown fabrics), but I hope that she will like this! I tried to not make the strips too straight but it's not obvious in this photo.


Bonnie's question is what 5 notions and 5 foods can you not live without? So in no particular order:

Notions:
1. Seam ripper
2. Add a Quarter ruler
3. Air and water erasable fabric markers
4. Clover Thread Pic
5. Basting spray

Foods:
1. Chocolate (the fancy kind, not gross Hershey's)
2. Goat cheese
3. Tofu (I'm a herbivore)
4. Guacamole
5. Fruit of all sorts

1 comment:

fabrications2B said...

Sylvia! Looks great! I'm sorry I picked colors not abundant in your stash, but like you, I always have browns but seldom use them. Thought this was a good opportunity! I see we could eat together, same tastes!! And I am always so bad at picking out fabric markers!! Which work best for you???? Thanks!!