Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hive #9- February 2015

Hi, Meghan!  Nice to meet ya!  I really love this block- it's one of the first I ever made in a bee many, many moons ago.  I don't know what ever happened to the blocks- I didn't make anything out of them.  My bee mates thought I was a little wierd (maybe not unfounded) because I had them make just one paw, like you have asked us to do, instead of the traditional 4 paw block.  I didn't know it was wrong until they said so.  

I don't really listen to that kind of thing anymore.  I hope you don't either.

So, here's my fishy block- I hope you like it!



Right now, the quilt below is the one that holds the most meaning for me, but I'd have to say that the answer to that question is never concrete.  This one is called Home is Where You Launch and Land, and I made it for a swap partner in the Schnitzel & Boo Mini Quilt Swap on IG.  I wrote about it on my blog, thegreenapricot.com, so you can read about it there if you are interested.  



No comments: