Saturday, February 28, 2015

Block for Cyndi

This was a fun block to do. I did it last time in the Stash Bee so it was fun to repeat it. Here are the images of the front and back.



I love how fun the colors pop with one another. I can't wait to see this quilt. :) So the question was where would you live if you could move right now and why? That is a very good question, because I don't think I want to move right at this time. If I picked anywhere, I might move back to Logan, UT. It's a great little town where I attended USU, and it's a half hour away from my mom and dad. I guess I wouldn't move out of UT, unless I got crazy and we moved to Europe for a year. I have to say I love my family, I love my friends and I have a support zone that I wouldn't want to leave at this time. I'm glad you are getting your dream move!



No comments: