Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hive 6 February blocks for Samantha

Hello all!

Here are my blocks for Samantha.  She'll make disappearing nine patch blocks with all the blocks from our Hive. I was really pumped when I read first read what she wanted for this month.  I immediately started pulling fabric from my stash of charms.  I'd participated in a couple of those rainbow charm swaps in the past, so I have a great variety.  Good thing I read the post again and realized they were supposed to be 5-1/2" squares!  haha!  So I put away my charms and pulled some other fabrics and made these four...

Stash Bee 2015 Hive 6 February block x 4

Hope these will work for you Samantha!  I'll get them in the mail this week.

Take care,
Nancy D.

Oops - I forgot to answer Samantha's question - what are our goals for this year... My goal is to finish at least three projects that are in progress before starting a new one. 

No comments: