Monday, February 16, 2015

Finished February Block for Hive 5

Hello,

I am so excited to be a part of making a baby quilt for my Hive Queen Kym.  Making quilts for babies is one of the reasons I started quilting.

She asked for a string block in teal, melon, and golden yellow.  I will say I had a hard time with melon so I hope I got the colors right.

Here are some of my strings.


And here is my finished block.  


Kym's question for February was What quilt is on your bucket list.  I can't really say I have a bucketlist quilt.  The quilts I really want to make I make, and the rest just fall out of my head :).  I do have a goal this year to tackle a quilt with a lot of curved piecing its just choosing the quilt that is tough.

Off to the post office...

Tisha


2 comments:

SIMPLESEW said...

its really pretty and surprising how we can change the colors with just a few strips.. love your blocks

Kim @ TiesThatBindQuilting said...

These looks wonderful!