Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hive 2 for October and November and Hive 7 Angel block

I completely forgot that I did not post about my blocks for October and November!  But, according to my tracking numbers the blocks were received so here are the pictures:

There were two blocks for October:



And, it does not appear that I took a picture of the November block. . . . unless it is on my iPad!
Bummer!

I will have to check and if it is there I will edit this post to add it.

I volunteered to do an Angel block for Hive 7. . . . and this was a definite stretch to my "comfort zone" as far as colors. . . but it was fun and I hope that it can be used in her quilt.



I had fun this past year with the swap and hope that I can make it into another Hive for next year.

Happy quilting,

Sherry V.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SHERRY.... YES, INDEED, I RECEIVED THE BEAUTIFUL BLOCKS.