Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hive 1 October Angel Blocks

I was asked to make 2 Angel blocks for Tanyia. I really like using my stash and had to dig a bit to find fabrics that would work.  Then I made sure to make some notes about which fabrics for which geese and was happy when it all came together.  At least until I looked at the picture.
I looked and looked but I knew something was just not right about it...
So, my seam ripper and I had some quality time together and now it's all better.
I'll be sending this along soon!
Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Tanyia said...

I wanted to stop by and say thank you! I received these blocks in the midst of moving and just didn't have time, please forgive me. I so appreciate the angel blocks!

raybanoutlet001 said...

true religion outlet
michael kors uk
michael kors uk
louboutin shoes
golden state warriors jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
skechers shoes
ugg boots
ugg boots
adidas nmd