Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hive 3 - April Update



Hello Hive 3! The end of the month is coming near so I thought I would give an update on the blocks so far:
Blocks I have received:
Lauren Hungler          
Diane McClure                       
Carolyn Hudson          
Jackie Parnell             

Pictures posted but have not received  in the mail yet
Nancy Dyess               
Julie Larson                
Kat Drinkwater           
Raven                         

Have let me know they will be late
Kelli Sanders

Have not heard from
Tara Antones
Debbie Gay
Beth
Rachel Venables

Here is a glimpse of them together

Thanks so much!
Adrienne

11 comments:

NW Patchwork said...

those look great together! I love the colors you picked. I hope you get more :)

Nancy D. said...

OH NO!! I mailed them on the 8th of April. They shouldn't have taken that long from Texas to Canada! I hope they show up soon.

Adrienne said...

I will keep an eye out Nancy. Positive vibes to the mail.... they will come :)

laurel said...

soo pretty! I even made some of these squares for fun even though I'm not in your hive

Julie said...

I mailed mine last Monday--later than I'd originally planned, but they should arrive soon! :)

Raven said...

Hiya so you know Raven is Rachel Venables they were sent over 12 days ago asnd I would hope they reach you soon . Maybe the trans atlantic post is being a bit slow ... but they have bene sent . best wishes Ra( chel) Ven ( ables )

Adrienne said...

Rachel they came today! I love them - thank you :)

Back River Designs said...

I mailed mine yesterday.

Adrienne said...

Kat and Julie, yours have arrived! Thank You :)

Nancy D. said...

The package was returned to me - "unclaimed" I had the wrong address! Thank goodness it's not lost. I'll be sending your way this week - with the correct address on it:0)

Adrienne said...

Thanks Nancy, So happy they are not lost ;)