Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February pippi longstocking roundup - Hive 1

I am loving all the wonderful blocks you guys have made for me this month - thank you so much



Just to let you know that............

The blocks I have received are:-

CeLynn
Samantha
Sandra
Becky
Emily



The blocks that have been made and are in the post are:-

Jo - Twinkle Toes
Jamie Lee
Cindy
Heather
Colby


Not yet completed are:-

Danny
Allegory
Tiffany
Kathleen
Taisia
Lisa
Kristy
Sara
Vickey

Do please leave me a message if I have got any of these wrong (I got a bit muddled about blog names and real names!!!)

Tanya x

5 comments:

roccagal said...

oo they look so cute together! i cannot wait to see this quilt!

Strawberry Patch said...

Love the one with the plaited hair!

Al said...

It looks like my post didn't publish yesterday! Oops!
Reposted it. And she got dropped off in the mail this morning.

Studio V said...

I plan on mailing it saturday :-)

Carol said...

Too much fun!!!