Thursday, August 1, 2019

Hive 5 August tutorial - Busy Block for Amy

Hello everyone!!

Well, it's that time again.  I have decided to go with the block I did last year.  Its call "Busy"  from Blossom Hearts BeeHive series.

I'm going to cheat a bit and use my post from last year.  Mentally right now I'm preparing for my daughter to go to college at WSU Pullman.  She will be 6 hours away so it's not that bad but still.....

http://stashbee.blogspot.com/2018/10/hive-5-block-tutorial-for-amy-busy.html


This is how these blocks are assembled with what I have so far.  I found that the random patterned ones at the bottom of the picture are not blending well in to quilt.  With that being said try to pick fabrics with a definite color within the pattern of the fabric.  

Thank you so much for your contribution to my quilt top.  I'll definitely have enough blocks to assemble very soon.  Happy Sewing,  Amy 
@amy6175

my address 
410 NW 12th ST
Battle Ground, WA  98604

No comments: