Sunday, November 11, 2018

Jo’s Christmas Fun Block

I confess, I have added appliqué to a couple of quilts, but not using fusing paper, so this was a first for me, but not the last.  I love the art of this process.  This is not perfect, but I am happy with the result just the same.  I hope you are as well.  This is also another great idea for a future quilt.  Thus the danger of being part of a bee with very talented mates.  I enjoyed this year and am sad it’s a wrap so fast.  Enjoy the holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I think he is absolutely wonderful! I can't think that Jo won't love him to pieces.

Twinkle Toes said...

I love him! Thank you. Can’t wait for him to appear over the water!

Glad to have inspired another quilt and a different technique. ;)

Renee said...

How adorable! Lovely work.