Friday, March 1, 2013

Hive #3 March Block

Hello Hive #3!!  Ready for March?  I know, I can't believe it either.  Seems like we just got done with Christmas.  In fact, that was my month as Queen for Hive #2.  Now it my turn again.  Lucky me :)  If you want to know a little about me you can go here to read my questionaire from last time.
My block:



I would love it if you could help me get started on a scrappy trip around the world quilt.  I love all the quilts that have been popping up all over blogland!! I pulled some scraps last night and made up these 4 blocks.  They were alot of fun and super easy.  Tutorial can be found here. 

Please make 2 blocks.  I would prefer anything bright, rainbow in color.  Please no batiks, pastels or neutrals.  I'm not aiming at the same color as the center so just go all scrappy.  Anything goes as long as its bright and fun! :)  As fun and easy as they are you can make more but it is not expected.

I would also like 1 siggy block.  When this group started, we all made one every month but seems they kind of fell to the way side.  To go with the theme of the quilt I would like to add these to the back and see where everyone is from that contributed.  Please sign a 5" white square with your name, city and state.  I'll add to it when I piece the back.

Thank you so much for getting me started in the Scrappy Trip Along! I can't wait to see what you make :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sweet! I had fun making my scrappy trip blocks (just haven't gotten the whole thing sewn together yet), so I'm glad to make a couple more!

Raven said...

Sending on Monday from UK pics on my blg . RAven