Friday, November 9, 2012

The Many Faces of Stephanie

After realizing that I forgot to put eyebrows on my self portrait block I immediately went and whipped some up.  They're a little smaller than I would like because I "over plucked" them a bit (I do that all the time).  Anyways, when I went to put them on my block I had a little bit of fun changing up their placement, and I thought you all might like to see "the many faces of Stephanie".

Here they are:
Señor Stephanie
Angry Stephanie
Frida Stephanie
Surprised Stephanie
Stephanie
I went with the placement that you see in the last photo, though I have to admit I was pretty tempted to go with Señor Stephanie.

name for blog

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny. I'm embarrassed that I didn't even notice it was missing eyebrows the first time I saw it!

Bri said...

I like angry Stephanie!

supersara20 said...

I love Senor Stephanie!

LYNN said...

Frida Stephanie - love the different faces!

roccagal said...

I luv'em all but Senor S is the fave!
Thanks for the chuckle!

Nancy D. said...

Thanks for the giggle today. You guys are doing great with this month's challenge!

Carol said...

Funny! Senor S is the best:)