Friday, July 1, 2016

July Block for Patty

Happy almost 4th of July! I had the day off and a little extra time. It was so nice to spend the day in the sewing room. I really enjoyed putting together these Quatrefoil blocks. I had looked at this pattern before and it was fun to give it a spin.

Patty - I loved your design inspiration and I hope I did it justice. Even though it's super hot down here in MS, I decided to brave the heat so you could see them in natural light! Can't wait to see the finished quilt.



I'll get these in the mail after the holiday!
Thanks, Stephanie

4 comments:

audrey said...

Stephanie, wow! You're fast! And they look great!

Mjcooksgrte said...

Looking terrific!

Patty said...

In love! Thank you!

Patty said...

Stephanie,

Your lovely blocks arrived and I adore them! Perfect fabric picks! They are just right! Thank you so much! Patty