Sunday, July 17, 2016

July hive crash for Tracy

I love novelty fabrics.  Love, love, love novelty fabrics.  So when Tracy asked for a block featuring 5" novelty squares, I had to crash.  I knew that I could potentially spend hours on fabric selection going through my 5" I Spy squares, so I grabbed a container that just had extras from fabrics I'd bought (as opposed to from swaps) and went with my gut.


Monkeys with babies, glasses, and ice cream sandwiches.  The string blocks are purple batiks--you said go with what is most like me!  I'm also sending a square with sewing machines, hope you can add it in somewhere.  This went in the mail on Friday, along with my block from my hive.

Emily, hive 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Especially those ice cream sandwiches!!! EEK! Thank you!