Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hive 3 Block - August

I had a lot of fun with this block. It gave me a chance to use this adorable alligator fabric - I'm hoarding the last few scraps.


My mother taught me to sew, then later I took Home Ec classes. I always had a fascination with quilting and completed a few small patchwork projects in high school. I didn't really start quilting until later, and have been quilting sporadically for the past 20 years.

I initially started by taking classes; now I use the internet and my local quilt guild as a resource. I have been a member of the Central Jersey Modern Quilt Guild (CJMQG) for the past 2 years, and am happy to associate with so many talented, creative people.



2 comments:

mumziepooh said...

Alligators! Yes! I love them - just used this fabric in my tutorial this weekend in my guild for key fobs - it's adorable! Thank you! The colors are great!

mumziepooh said...

That was so fast! It arrived today - I still love it - the colors are great and I am a big fan of those little alligators! Thank you!!!