Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September blocks Hive 3

I loved these - so fun and pretty.  Great stash busters, too!  I look forward to seeing the finished product.  I fussy cut a bumble bee because every garden needs a bee!



So - what was the highlight of my summer?  My daughter went to England to study for the summer at Oxford and she and I went over early, first stopping in Istanbul for 4 days and then London for a week.  I would say that qualifies!  She and I had a great time - saw some amazing architecture and museums and played tourist.  Then I came home and she stayed.  The other highlight of my summer was keeping my other daughter's dog - Hank - while she was away as a camp counselor.  He and I went to puppy school to try to learn manners and I completely enjoyed him.  He's a great dog!  I was sad to see him go back to college.
Isn't he handsome?  This was his graduation from puppy school, though, to be honest, I think they felt sorry for me and just let him graduate.......

3 comments:

Ruth said...

That photo is just adorable!

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

do they seriously put a hat on him to graduate? Though the hat is really cute

mumziepooh said...

They really do put a graduation cap on them - at least long enough for the photos. It was a trick!