Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hive 4: Catching up - July and August

July disappeared; it got away from me completely. We were out of town, and then I had my last chemotherapy with subsequent feeling dreadful for a week. The day after I started my July blocks I got a fever and went to the ER because I was still neutropenic (no immune system) from the chemo. After 4 days in the hospital and some shots in my abdomen to bring my white cell counts back up, I convinced the doctors to discharge me and continue my IV antibiotics at home. I was still sick, but I was home. The fever continued for 16 days, and by then, as I mentioned, July disappeared. 

I'm finally well enough to get back to sewing, so August brings blocks for this month and last. 

July blocks for Amanda:





















August blocks for Carmit:


No comments: