Trying to figure out how to flip the pieces and still have the right size square! After the first couple I got the hang of it but decided to do them larger and trim down.
That seemed to be a bit of waste but I much preferred having plenty of room to work with and options on where I wanted to trim to make the squares.
So here it is all finished and on it's way!
I so enjoyed putting this together that I made enough additional squares for the center of a small quilt that I'll add some borders to and back for a gift.
As far as fabric lines... there are so many that I see and would love to buy but I'm really trying to use my stash and I've found that just as sure as I think I must have that line... another one comes along that's just as pretty.