Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hive 9 May block for Debbie

 May is a crazy month. Kids are finishing school, My son turned 18, The JDRF Gala -where I am on the planning committee went off without a hitch.  My veggies are planted and garden is looking good. 
 I find when my life is chaotic it's very rewarding to sit and so something. One of the reasons I like this group is that it's easy to 'finish' something like this block.
 I really like picking the bright colors and it was fun to see it all come together. I think this quilt will be fantastic!



1 comment:

mumziepooh said...

This block is so pretty IRL! Love it! Thank you!!! I have to make about 10 more and then I will put it together - so exciting, I have always wanted a granny square quilt.

Sounds like your May is just as nuts as my May always is.

Thanks!