Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hive 8 June Block for Katrin

Katrin provided all of us a beautiful blue piece of fabric to be used in the block, good instructions and several pics and links for inspiration on picking our focus fabrics.  The colors and process seemed confining and restrictive to me but I really wanted to harness that into a challenge.  Search that stash, dig deep and see if I could find a fabric that inspired the feel that Katrin is looking for... and yep, I found some that would work and I just love the way it turned out.  The block is easy and adding the little triangles to the middle added another dimension. I think the vibrancy of the colors and the variety of combinations from all our blocks will be a quilt with such rich and intense colors and look forward to seeing it all put together!


Lisa M....

2 comments:

Puppilalla said...

Hello Lisa, Thank you for your block. You are right it resonates with me and fits right into the requested scheme. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see blocks together either =)

June D said...

Fun!