Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hive 2 block for Paulette.

This one is easy....really.......unless your seam allowance is not good.
Cutting the fabric
Making two blocks ad the same time, chain piecing.
{glad I didn't do all four of them}
Two blocks done, then to findout that they are to small.
Just inch to small, if it was mine block to keep I would left it in....but this one would go away so......cutting fabric again and watch carefully that my seam allowance is perfect.
Then after a little bit of irion, you get a perfect block.
Don't you just love it when it fits together like that.
Paulette I do hope you like it because I can't change it any more, it is on its way to you.
Whats left is two blocks for the leftover-try out-kitchen sink quilt.
Have a nice day ♥ 
Marga

2 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Bet she loves it cause its just as cute as can be!

scraps125 said...

I think this looks great, Paulette scraps125@gmail.com