Friday, June 10, 2016

Abigail's Scrappy Block

I love the look of the finished quilt made from this scrappy block. I had a good time fussy cutting some of the little squares, and arranging them. Several of the squares represent my home state, Idaho: a crow and a bareback Native...

Ed Emberley crow and vintage western fabric.
The overall effect will be charming, Abigail, and I can't wait to see the finish.

How fun it will be pouring over this quilt and looking at all of the fabrics.
Some of my low volumes are showing the back side of the fabric. Muted volume. Best Regards.

5 comments:

Puppilalla said...

You have chosen very pretty fabrics. The fussy cuts are charming =)

Unknown said...

Such a fun block!!

Unknown said...

"Muted volume" ;) great idea! And great block!

Cut&Alter said...

Oh wow I love it!!! Thank you so much. The fussy cut is wonderful and I love that you have put some of your State in there. I certainly chose a great block and can't wait to get this top pieced!

June D said...

Really nice choices for the block.