Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hive 9 June blocks for Martina from Allison


I don't know quite what it is that makes these cheery little house blocks so much fun to make, but they sure are!  I made these during a sew day with my modern quilt guild, and everyone just loved them. Another member of my guild, Andrea, has already crashed our hive this month, and she has added this pattern to our BOM list for later this year.

It's fun to see how the houses come out with the different fabrics selected. I think my favorite is the bottom left, because it looks like a house on a snowy evening.

Thanks for the great pattern and for letting us go wild with our fabric choices, Martina! I hope that your move goes smoothly and that you have fun with all these housey blocks in your new home.

2 comments:

June D said...

Great colors!

SewLiab said...

Allison - thank you!!! I love them all but I usually also have a favorite ;) I really like how fast they go together and that you can just go with the flow!!! Thanks again!