Thursday, June 9, 2016

Hive 7 June's Block and Hive Crashes

Love this block Irene. Really easy and I really like how it turns out when you put the 4 of them together.  Hardest part for me was leaving it untrimmed! I had fun picking out the different dots, hope you like them.



Then I couldn't help but make a block for Abigail, who has picked the same block I picked last year.  I hope you love your finished quilt half as much as I do. It has turned out to be one of my favorites. I used 48 different squares, no repeats, which makes it colorful and scrappy.  I also made a tag and will include it.




I love the easy block that Laura picked and had a great time picking out fabric for the Plus Blocks. They went together so quickly. It is hard not to keep making more.



I made a block for Francis of Hive 1 after coming across these fat quarters.  It just seemed so perfect for the King's Cross. I love how it turned out. In addition it had great instructions and took no time at all to make. Would love to see your finished quilt.



I also made Paulette of Hive 2 a block. It was fun to make and love the finished block.


Well as usual I am looking forward to seeing next months new blocks. Until then, happy sewing.

Cyndi

5 comments:

frstborn said...

I knew leaving it untrimmed was going to be hard for some (it would have been VERY difficult for me).....but it will really help me make them all match up; thank you!

Francis Paul said...

Cyndi, you are so sweet to make me a block! You picked a wonderful selection of fabric. Dank je wel as we say in Dutch :-) Francis

Jane Holbrook said...

Cyndi! You are putting the rest of us to shame with your generous and energetic sewing. Nonetheless, I am inspired to spend more time sewing. Right now my strawberry and raspberry patches are coming on strong! Nice work. xo

Unknown said...

Everything is gorgeous as usual Cyndi!!

Unknown said...

You.are.a.machine.
Nice work!!