Monday, June 29, 2015

June Blocks for Hive 6 & Friends

Just sneaking in this post before June is over. Summer in Hive 6 got some blocks, but also Diana in Hive 4, and Yvonne in Hive 2. 

HIVE 6: Summer @ The Easy Quilter



Question: Have you ever participated in a quilt along?  Yes, last year I participated in the Sugar BOM club, it was so much fun! I have yet to put all the blocks together, that is on the to do list this summer! I say try it out, usually you gain some friendships and it's nice to post to Instagram and see what others are doing. 

HIVE 4: Diana @ Red Delicious Life


Question: What do you like to listen to when sewing? The podcasts 'How Stuff Works' or 'Stuff you Missed in History Class'

HIVE 2: Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl 


Question: What is your favorite season? I love fall in New England. The crisp cool days, the changing of the leaves, the apples (and apple pie), the pumpkins, and going back to school. There is nothing about fall I dislike. Now winter, that's a whole different story ... 

Whew, I hope all these ladies enjoy their new blocks.  It was fun to branch out and go beyond! 

1 comment:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oh my goodness, you made me 4 beautiful blocks Chelsea - thank you so very much!