Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hive 3 Heart Blocks for Shari

Oh my hearts, did I love making these adorable blocks!  This is Diana from Red Delicious Life. Shari asked us for an 8" block in either pink, red, or aqua. I had some red heart fabric that would work well. She also said that she liked Bonnie & Camille prints and I knew that my aqua and red plaid fat quarter from their Happy Go Lucky line would be perfect!


When it comes to snowballing corners, I hate to waste that section that gets cut off so I always sew another line and make half square triangles out of them. Well, since I had the HSTs I decided to just add a bit more fabric and made a couple of 6" blocks to match!  Shari said she might make different sizes so I hope she can use them.

2 comments:

DoohikeyDesign said...

Oh I love them so so much! :) Thank you!

DoohikeyDesign said...

I received your block and LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! :)