Monday, February 29, 2016

February Block for Tisha (Hive 7)

My blog is bilingual (English and German), and so my posts here will be too.  The English text is always in black, the German in blue.

This last minute thing is really not my thing! It makes me stressed and and anxious and I don't like it.  Having said all that, this month was a last minute, barely got it done, kind of month.

Ich habe diesen Block in der letzten Minute fertig gemacht, und ich bin das wirklich nicht gewöhnt.  Es ist stressig und macht mir Sorgen und macht wenig Spaß. Aber der Januar war der Monat wo alles im letzten Augenblick (und fast gar nicht) fertig gemacht wurde.

 But, I really enjoyed it! I enjoyed everything about it...the size, the four-at-a-time flying geese technique and the color.  Yellow, according to statistics I have read (please, don't ask me where) is the least favorite, least used color of all, and I don't quite understand that because I like it.  And I do enjoy the combination of yellow and white but then I enjoy the combination of almost every color and white....:~

  Aber der Block hat Spaß gemacht - die Größe, die "flying Geese", die ich vier auf einmal genäht habe und die Farbe.  Gelb, habe ich in Statistiken gelesen, ist die am wenigsten beliebte Farbe (fragt mich bitte nicht in welchen Statistiken). Ich verstehen das nicht denn mir gefällt gelb.  Und mir gefällt die weiß-gelbe Kombination sehr (aber mir gefällt die weiß-jede Farbe Kombination sehr)...

 On Tuesday (Super Tuesday) we get another block....and I will attempt to get it done right away.

  Am Dienstag (Wahl Dienstag) bekommen wir die Anleitung für den nächsten Block .... Und ich werde versuchen den schneller zu nähen ......

No comments: