Saturday, September 29, 2012

STASH #3


Hello ladies x I hope you will forgive me for posting a few days early... I work nights so have to grab the chance when I can xx

Next to my family (including the dogs!!) and sewing , a BIG ,love in my life is my garden... which this year has been soggy and a bit of a loss!

................................................SO..................................................

For my block this month I am asking you to send me a flower... or flowers ...your choice x

I ask that you start with a 13 inch square of PLAIN (solid) fabric...

any colour , your choice... but PLAIN. This can then be trimmed ... by me... to the size of the smallest I receive.

This is the flower block I have made for this month..

I do not want a signature block... but I do want you to sign your name and location on the front of the block xx


I have looked at my previous flower projects and will post a few pictures that hopefull will provide inspiration xx








It does not have to be a REAL flower if you fancy going a bit abstract... just a flower for my indoor garden.

HAVE FUN xx

Thanking you in advance xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

lhungler said...

This is a beautiful idea!!

Nancy D. said...

This seems to be the flower month. I've got another bee I'm in who has also requested flowers. Love the idea!

Carol said...

Fun idea having them sign along the stem!