Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hive #2 September

I'm running a little behind this month.  It's my last month of pregnancy, and I haven't been feeling all that great, so I kept putting off my bee blocks.  I finally got around to it today, and luckily, all my blocks for bees this month were super easy-- wish I had done them sooner so I didn't worry about it all month long.

The colors in the picture are pretty bad (taken inside at night), but I didn't want to put off pictures until tomorrow in case my baby comes.  I'm due in three days, so it could happen at any moment.  Luckily, all my blocks are packaged up for the post office, so I could have my husband send them off if necessary.

Hope you like the block!  I left it untrimmed (it's about 1/2"-1" bigger) so you could cut off whichever side you wanted or center it if you wanted as well.  Hope that's okay.

2 comments:

cheeky monkey said...

Thank you! This is gorgeous!

Enjoy the last weeks!

Danny Heyen said...

Oh girl! You are a pro for getting to this in your last month!