Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hive 1 - Sept. Blocks for Danny

So, I'm not 100% happy with these blocks for you, Danny.
Maybe I'm being picky?
Thought I would show them to you and give you a couple options 'cause I want you to have rockin' blocks.

Block one -
My points got massacred. I even felt kind of bad taking a picture of them. Also I'm not sure about the dot fabrics in it.

Stash Bee - Sept

Block Two- 
The points went way better but if you look on the bottom left you can see a section of it is short. Is it too short?
Stash Bee - Sept

Do you want me to applique a circle over the center of Block One? 
I could even just remake the whole thing. 
I really don't mind. If you want me to remake or applique, please just let me know and then I can bring your finished blocks to Sewing Summit. Otherwise I can drop these two in the mail for you. 

~Allegory

1 comment:

Danny Heyen said...

First of all, save the postage and bring them to me at SS, silly! Second of all, I think these are great! If you want to applique a circle, you can. I know a few others have, but if not, don't. And I ALWAYS accept extras, if you're feeling so inclined. :)