Monday, July 3, 2017

String blocks for Hive 6

I have not done string blocks in a very long time.  The hardest part was sorting scraps for making the blocks; I just don't have many strings and could not decide on colors.   Such decisions of world consequence!

So I got going with a muslin foundation and completed several.  Then I found I had more strings left. So I made a few extras.

One  caveat.  I did not put them together, thinking you might want to mix up the blocks a bit.

So here are  my 6  blocks, each 6 and 1/2 inches:

2 comments:

Karen Rowland said...

Looks great!! Thank you

Debbie Huber said...

Blocks went in the mail this morning!