Tuesday, July 11, 2017

May Stash Bee Finish


What fun this was.  I'm keeping this quilt for me.  It's so cheerful and so many great fabrics came from all over.  I even used leftovers from generous stash mates to give the back some interest (as well as supplement the pink polka dot back since I was short just that much!)  I added a flanged binding, just because plain didn't seem to be appropriate for such a scrappy, happy quilt.  Now I am almost out of WIP, so I can start something new.  Lots of great inspiration from all the other Hives!  Thanks to all my hive mates who made this quilt with me.


8 comments:

Emily said...

It's lovely! And so colorful!

Lisa J. said...

It looks great Susan! Congratulations on getting it done so quickly!

Cheshire's Designs said...

I love how incredible this turned out. The backing is amazing!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That is an incredible finish! It's happy! --Andrea

Rose Braun said...

Great Susan. I love it. It looks really good.

Bethany said...

It's so lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Cyndi said...

Congratulations on your finish. Beautiful.

Pam Chamberlin said...

Your quilt is adorable! Your block was one of the most fun to put together, I think. Congratulations on you fast finish.