Tuesday, July 11, 2017

May Stash Bee Finish


What fun this was.  I'm keeping this quilt for me.  It's so cheerful and so many great fabrics came from all over.  I even used leftovers from generous stash mates to give the back some interest (as well as supplement the pink polka dot back since I was short just that much!)  I added a flanged binding, just because plain didn't seem to be appropriate for such a scrappy, happy quilt.  Now I am almost out of WIP, so I can start something new.  Lots of great inspiration from all the other Hives!  Thanks to all my hive mates who made this quilt with me.


7 comments:

Emily said...

It's lovely! And so colorful!

Lisa J. said...

It looks great Susan! Congratulations on getting it done so quickly!

Paula Pike said...

I love how incredible this turned out. The backing is amazing!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That is an incredible finish! It's happy! --Andrea

Rose Braun said...

Great Susan. I love it. It looks really good.

Bethany said...

It's so lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Cyndi said...

Congratulations on your finish. Beautiful.