Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Finished Quilt from Stash Bee 2015

Deana from Dreamworthy Quilts contacted me today asking me to share her completed Stash Bee quilt. It was from 2015 and she finally finished it and I couldn't be happier to share it with all of you.


I clearly remember her block because it was one of the first times that I crashed a hive and the very first time I attempted curved piecing! Since then, this block/quilt has been on my to-do list.


If you'd like to see more photos are more info on her quilt, you can check out her blog post here.


2 comments:

dq said...

Thanks Diana and thanks to all who made me blocks. I just LOVE it so much that I can't wait to join Stashbee again next year.

The Joyful Quilter said...

It's SEW pretty!!! Scrappy is AWESOME!!! Off to see more photos...