Sunday, July 9, 2017

Disappearing 9P Baby Quilt

My plans to include some foundation pieced Harry Potter blocks did not work out, but a sweet baby quilt was finished in time for this little boy's arrival - thanks to my hive mates!


His momma keeps the quilt draped over the side of his crib and I'm told baby Weylyn really likes looking at the contrasting colors.
Don't worry if you don't see your block! Some blocks did not work as well as others, and will be used in a community service donation quilt soon. It was so-o-o-o very nice to have spare blocks to play with! Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

scraps125 said...

You did a great job Tammy !

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That's a great finish. The wee ones do really enjoy the contrasting colors, and I've heard it's good for their brain development (although I'm not sure if it's true or not). Thanks for sharing your picture of the finish. --Andrea

Emily said...

Oooh, Tammy, it turned out great! And I'm glad that young Weylyn likes it that Mom is happy with it as well. It's beautiful, and so is the baby!

KathyC said...

Yay, Tammy!

time4stitchn said...

Looks fantastic! Congratulations on your finish! So fun to make a baby quilt.

Pam Chamberlin said...

Yay for you getting it done for baby's arrival. I love the bold colors.