Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July blocks for Hive 2's Queen Bee: Julie!

I chose to stay home instead of braving the 80% chance of rain for a 20% chance of seeing fireworks.  Instead, I celebrated my personal independence by holing up in my sewing room and stitching these little cuties.



They'll be in the mail to you very soon, Julie.

~Kathy

1 comment:

Julie W said...

They look great! Thanks!