Monday, April 25, 2016

Hive 7- Finished block for Andrea

Hi All,

Here is my finished April block.  I had a little trouble with this one and it took 3 attempts to get it right.  I ended up adding a 1/2 inch to the neutral pieces to give myself more room for trimming. My blocks will go out to Andrea in the mail today.  I hope she likes them.

Now don't you be worrying about my failed attempts.  I was able to trim the blocks to 10 inches and made myself a little table topper.

Hope everyone had a great April.  See you in May.


1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Your blocks look great even the trimmed down ones. On my second one I also added a 1/4" on the long side which helped.