Saturday, April 15, 2017


Hive 5 April Jennifer's Block.
I really enjoyed making this block - not just because it was super simple (it was) or because I LOVE the way these blocks can interchange and look so AMAZINGLY different (they do) but selfishly because it has convinced me to buy a little mini iron for my table - HOORAY! It's rather extravagant but nearly Mother's Day so....Jennifer I have made you four - I love the glimmer fabric and this is a perfect block to show it off. 
In the post on Tuesday 

Miss September - Anna

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love my mini iron--great present for yourself! Nice blocks!

Jennifer said...

WOW Anna four blocks is amazing and I can't wait for them to arrive. They are beautiful. Many, many thanks, Jennifer

Jennifer said...

Hi Anna, your blocks arrived today and they are wonderful. Many, many thanks for sending me FOUR beautiful blocks.