Friday, October 28, 2016

Hive 4

Hi,    Sorry to just post a picture all by it's self.  I don't really don't  know how it write from my phone, so I  usually just post the picture and then go to my desk top to finish up.   I just didn't seem to get time for that this month. I finished up this sweet block for Kim.  I wasn't to sure about it, but I do like it. Hope it works for you Kim.  ok ready for the last block of this year.  Wow! Where did the time go.  It has been fun.  It has been a great year in Stash Bee.  Looking forward to another group of  interesting blocks.     Thanks all, Enjoy Rose                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

Kim V said...

Rose, the light marine green is so soft and pretty. I used a lot of that in my blocks. Thank you so much. I'm anxious to put them all together.