Monday, October 31, 2016

Hive 3 - October Block for Lauren

I know the rule about not sewing when you'r tired, but somehow I never follow it. It has been a very busy month and somehow my bee block kept getting delayed. So I sat down yesterday to knock it out, but I was so tired. Once the block was done, I really didn't like my color choices, I didn't think there was enough contrast.  I was trying to use more Tula fabric and it just didn't look right. So I decided to put it away until today.  Yes the absolute last day, what was I thinking. I do like my second block better, and I'm including the first block in case she wants to use it.


I'm headed to the post office in about 30 minutes and it will be on it's way.  Just in the nick of time.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Both of the blocks came today. They are both beautiful. Thank you