Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gothic Windows ~ A Finish ~

Just wanted to show all you Hive 1 ladies that your blocks were Finally put into a Quilt!  Don't see your block/blocks?  Not to worry,I will be making another quilt with the remaining blocks this year,and will post photos of that quilt when it is finished!  



Front of the quilt.


Back side of the quilt,with two windows included in the pieced backing.


A close up of one of the windows on the front side.  You can't really see it,but I did straight line quilting in a diamond shape.


Thank you all so much for the lovely blocks/windows that made this one and,the ones that will make the next one (that will be going to my younger brother)!

5 comments:

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

What a beautiful quilt! It's so fun to see everyone's blocks put together. The back is especially nice. I like all that pieced goodness.

Cindy said...

Yeah.....I see my block. So fun to see the quilts. Great job.

Second Chance Tan said...

Wow, I've never seen a quilt like this before, those blocks look amazing - I love it x

Carol said...

totally stunning!!!

CeLynn said...

Thank you all very much for the wonderful comments!