Friday, March 1, 2013

February HIve 2 Blocks for Lynn

Sorry I'm a day late posting (but really, if you think about it, if this was any month other than February I would still be on time)

We found out this month that we're having a little girl so ever since finding out I've been working away on cute little girl things.  It was hard to tear myself away from it all to make February's blocks.

My camera battery is dead and instead of waiting for it to charge I just went ahead and took the photos with my phone.  Not the greatest photos, but pretty good (and way better than any of my old phones would have been able to do!)

So here are the blocks I made:

February 2013 Stash Bee

February 2013 Stash Bee

The log cabin looks like it's not square but it really is.  The side just looks awkward because of the way it's hanging on the hanger.

These will be off in the mail to you today!


name for blog

1 comment:

LYNN said...

Thank you, they're lovely!! Oh your going to have so much fun with a little girl!!