Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hive 2 Finish!

I put the finishing touches on my courthouse steps quilt today. I love how it turned out. It's amazing to me how well all the fabrics play together, even though they were picked by women all over the country and UK.


I'm thinking of donating this to Quilts of Compassion. So many have lost so much in the recent storms, it's nice to share when we can. I wanted the label to reflect the collective work of the group who generously shared their time to make a collaborative quilt. I hope it can bring someone as much joy in using it as I had in making it.



Stephanie

6 comments:

Pam Chamberlin said...

Such fresh colors! The quilt is lovely.

Emily said...

It's beautiful! It's amazing how well quilts can look with so many different people working on them.

KathyC said...

O, yay! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great finish, Stephanie! Love the way this one came together.

Lisa said...

Fantastic finish! Love that it will be used to comfort someone. We are blessed and glad you have a heart to share!

Cyndi said...

Loved how it turned out and I really liked your label.