Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Stash Bee & Quilt Con

So, Emily and I are in the same Hive in the Stash Bee....we are both going to Quilt Con in Savannah (with some other non-Stash Bee friends), and we are going to room together (which we did not know until three days ago).

Emily und Ich sind in der gleichen Gruppe in der Stash Bee, und wir fahren beide nach Savannah zu Quilt Con (zusammen mit ein paar anderen Freundinnen), and wir werden auch dort in der selben Unterkunft wohnen.

 Diana put out a template a few days ago, that we all could print and attach to our Quilt Con passes to identify ourselves.  I thought it would be nice to have something more sturdy (I am a klutz!) and so I created this pin....and then for good measure, I made one for Emily too.

  Diana hat vor eine paar Tagen eine Vorlage veröffentlicht, die wir ausdrucken und an unsere Tickets kleben könnten.  Ich wollte aber etwas das ein bisschen stabiler ist - und so habe ich diese Brosche gebastelt.....und dann habe ich eine zweite gemacht, für Emily.

 They are made of hard plastic and have a pin in the back, so you can attach them to your clothing - please keep in mind that this is my first attempt at this, so be kind with your critiques (trust me, I see ALL the faults and every wobble in every line)

img_2207













Die Anstecknadel is hartes Plastik, und hinten ist eine Nadel dran damit man sie sich and die Kleidung stecken kann - bitte nicht vergessen, dies ist mein erster Versuch; also seit bitte nett mit den Kritiken...

So, if you see us at Quilt Con, stop and say Hi!
SaveSave

6 comments:

Emily said...

This is so awesome! I'm honored to wear it! I'm hoping we meet other Stash Bee busy bees!!!

Lisa J. said...

I'm going. I'm in Hive 3

Sylvia said...

See you there! (Hive 8)

Puppilalla said...

Oh wonderful! Have fun at QuiltCon all of you.

Lisa said...

I'm here, Hive 2! Maybe we can do a meet up!
Lisa M., DCMQG

Cyndi said...

Well I think your pin came out great. Enjoy which I am sure you will.