Friday, February 24, 2017

February Hive 7 blocks

Okay, so since I'm the March queen bee, I was supposed to have my block already done and posted by now. I was delayed by some computer issues. I had intended to make the pink pussy cat hat block, but I couldn't get my computer to connect to the internet. Try as I might, it kept timing out on me. Sometimes, it would connect briefly, but not long enough to download the paper piecing pattern for the block. Finally, I discovered the problem. The cord that connects the Internet to our computer was very loose and pulling out of the connection. 


I have a pretty good idea of how that happened.


This guy looks pretty cute, but really he's a tiny terrorist in an adorable package. Right now, he's in what I like to call the "getting into shit" phase of his life. The computer cords are one of his favorite targets!

Since I couldn't get my computer to work, I started on Ali's "option 2" block.


When I finally discovered the root of my computer issues, I also completed this pussy cat hat block for her. It's just shy of 8.5 inches wide, but you should be able to work with it, Allison!








No comments: